Welcome to Karaoke Machine Reviews
How to Choose the Best Karaoke Machine
The reason you have landed here is because you are in search of a Karaoke Machine. The problem is, which one is the best choice for you?
Hopefully you won’t have to look any further. Here at our site you will find an array of reviews for all the best karaoke machines for kids as well as the best home karaoke systems for teens and adults available on the market today.
We take an objective unbiased approach when reviewing these Karaoke machines, and have hand picked the one’s that we think are the best based on a number of criteria, however from time to time we will also review the odd lemon which we think you should keep well away from. The way we look at it is, if we wouldn’t buy it then neither should you!
Where to Start?
Our site is here for you to browse through the various articles and review pages in order to give you the best information possible to make an educated choice when choosing to buy the right karaoke machine for yourself or for a loved one.
The interactive chart of Karaoke Machines also seen below will hopefully guide you into the right direction based on your preferences. We have reviewed all of these and you can find more information on each one by clicking on the specific Karaoke Machine.
Feel free to browse through the various articles and reviews below, or alternatively click on the Reviews tab on the top menu to go directly to our top recommended and best Karaoke Machine products. We also have reviews on Kids Karaoke Machines as well as top of the range professional karaoke systems and other related Karaoke Accessories (COMING SOON) if that is what you are after.
Alternatively, further down the page you will find 5 easy tips to becoming a great Karaoke singer!
|Images||Karaoke Machines||Brand Name||Intended Users||Price||Average Customer Rating|
|MicroKY Duostar Karaoke||Microky||Everyone||$$$||4.10|
|Memorex MKS-SS1 SingStand Karaoke||Memorex||Everyone||$||4.00|
|Emerson GF827 Karaoke Player||JSK||Kids||$$||4.20|
|Electrohome EAKAR 300||Electrohome||Everyone||$||4.60|
|Entertech ET19K Magic Sing Karaoke||Entertech||Adults||$$$$||4.20|
|Memorex Singstand 2 Karaoke machine||Memorex||Everyone||$||4.50|
|Magic Sing ET15K Portable Karaoke||Entertech||Everyone||$$||3.90|
|Singing Machine Stvg-1009 Karaoke||Singing Machine||Everyone||$$||3.80|
|Hello Kitty Karaoke Machine||Sanrio||Kids||$||3.90|
|Arirang Karaoke Machine||Arirang||Adults||$$$||3.50|
|ION Audio IPA46 Karaoke Pro||Ion Audio||Everyone||$||4.00|
|Karaoke USA GF829||Karaoke USA||Everyone||$$||4.00|
|Hannah Montana Karaoke Machine||Walt Disney||Kids||$$||4.00|
|Electrohome EAKAR 535||Electrohome||Everyone||$$||4.30|
|Monster High Portable Karaoke||Sakar International||Kids||$$||3.80|
***You can view the full comparison chart by going to this page here.***
5 Easy Tips to become Great at Karaoke
Okay okay so you are here because you would like information on buying a Karaoke machine, and yes by browsing through the site you will most certainly find the information you are after, however we thought it would be useful to have a list of helpful tips for all of those Karaoke enthusiasts out there that are in search of showing off their skills either at home or in public.
Here are 5 Easy Tips to become Great at Karaoke:
1. Pick recognized songs – Make sure that you pick a song that most people will easily recognize and enjoy listening to. This means that you will most likely want to steer clear of death metal or alternatively overly depressing type music. Our page on the 100 most popular karaoke songs should help if you’re a little stuck on choosing.
2. Choose a funny song – Now although this is not compulsory by any means, you will surely get a much better reaction if you make a mistake while singing something funny, rather than attempting to sing something serious and overly technical.
3. Focus and memorize only one song – It’s important that you memorize the lyrics of the song at home. Go over and over until you will feel extremely comfortable about performing the song in front of an audience and without having to read all the lyrics on the screen. This will then allow you to focus on your positioning on stage which will no doubt improve your performance, not to mention your confidence. Once you have mastered one song you can then choose another.
4. Performance on Stage – Following on from tip 3, once you have memorized the lyrics and you feel comfortable on stage, it’s important that you work the audience by not standing still the whole time. Waving your arms and gesturing to the audience is a great way of getting their attention and no doubt will love it if you are able to impress them with some tricky moves.
5. Rinse and Repeat – Follow tips 1 to 4 over and over until you have a list of 5 -10 songs you feel comfortable singing. After you have mastered one, the audience will most likely beg you to sing more and once you can prove to them that you are not a one hit wonder, you will be classed as a great karaoke singer!
By following these 5 tips you will be on your way to becoming recognized as a great karaoke performer.
Of course some people have a knack of doing karaoke no matter where they are. Like this young girl below. She managed to grab the attention of many shoppers in this busy mall with her AMAZING voice!!